Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dominique Delma has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
First let me say it was16 years ago I had this horrible Doctor but her treatment of me is fresh in my mind. For most of my pregnancy I saw her midwife which was ok because she at least had some compassion, and the times I knew I was going to see Delma my blood pressure would be off the hook. Needless to say I had pre eclampsia and she had let me know I looked like ( the stapuff marshmallow man) nice right !!! Then I had to be induced which was ok because of everything I wAs going through. Selma decided at some point to put a catheter in me... And caused an infection then proceeded to put a baby monitor in vaginally and was so rough I vomitted, then finally it's time to push... She performs an episiotomy and then tells me she is doing it after I scream from the pain and burning. And if that's not bad enough I finally give birth and she proceeds to stitch me up and guess what... She forgot to take out the after birth and has to cut me open all over again oh yeah and then decides to give me a shot to numb me. BUTCHER!!! I wouldn't recommend her to a pregnant frog.
Dr. Delma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Dominique Delma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSCC, 1 Foxhall Ave, Kingston, NY
Dr. Dominique Delma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NY.