Dr. Dominique Q Pham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dominique Q Pham?

Wonderful Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr Pham for 12 years. He has given me the best care of any doctor I've met. At the beginning of the appointment, he sits down and actively listens. His assessment and diagnostic skills are excellent. He takes the time to refer me to the best specialists. I would highly recommend Dr Pham!

The best

Dr Pham has been our family doctor for the last 10 years - he is the most incredibly kind and competent physician I have ever met. He cares for my entire family and has done an impeccable job of monitoring our health. He is also a superb gastroenterologist who has performed two colonoscopies on me. I would highly recommend Dr Pham .

Great Doctor. I have been in his care for many years. I am very comfortable having him for my Doctor. I recommend him to my sister, she is very satisfied.

I've been with Dr. Pham for over ten years and have always had a pleasant visit with him. Thank you Dr. Pham for being the best primary care for all your patients.

Always a good experience have been with Dr. Pham for 20 years

more than pleasant to visit in his office.not good with follow up, need to keep haunting for test results. If you are having problems, you really don't get much of a response out of him, although he can become quite "testy"

The office is very efficient at arranging appointments for tests at New England Baptist Hospital where Dr. Pham primarily practices.I can't rate the doctor's accuracy in diagnosing a problem because it will take time to learn.

Mary Butler

I have seen Dr.Pham for many years now. He is a delight to see. He is very kind and understanding and sits and spends time listening to your health concerns, before the examination. His medical expertise is unsurpassed. I would highly recommend him as a PCP, with gastroenterological expertise.

Dr. Dominique Q Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Roxbury, MA.