Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dominique M Vande Maele
Dr. Dominique M Vande Maele, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX, with another office in Brownsville, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Vande Maele has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominique M Vande Maele has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Dominique M Vande Maele has the following 7 expertise
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Colon Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colonic Diseases
Dr. Dominique M Vande Maele is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Not only does he do surgeries, but he also does colonoscopies. If you want a a colonoscopy and the other physicians are refusing to do one for you, go to Dr. Dominique Vande Maele. He is willing to do a colonoscopy and EGD in the same day, whereas some other physicians will not. He is very ethical. He will do a colonoscopy on a person under the age of 50 for a patient who has chronic constipation or other bowel problems. He is a colon expert. I saw him at his office at 100 E Alton Gloor Blvd #260, in the building next to the hospital where he does his surgeries--Valley Regional Medical Center.
Excellent doctor. No nonsense approach, answers questions honestly and openly.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
31 Years Experience
Universite Catholique De Louvain
Graduated in 1987
St Vincent Health Center
Dr. Dominique M Vande Maele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dominique M Vande Maele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.