Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Don M Endress has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 31
I had a couple of routine visits & he seemed to be just another arrogant doctor until.... I had a severe vehicle accident driving off a cliff & crashing 30 feet below. The truck flipped end over end and was totaled. I was unconscious and taken to a hospital 50 miles away. I had a broken back and was required to go to my primary.... this guy. He minimized my injury, said the neck and back brace I had on was useless, and said he ordered my records, CT & Xray from the emerg. room. After a week, I called the hospital and they didn't get a call from the staff here. I had to have the records department call him and THEN he had the records. Same day he called me back to say he wasn't going to refer to the spine specialist the hospital recommended and it was the same type thing little old lady's get! I'm sure he didn't know what he was looking at and have since seen other reviews on Endress and talked to people in the community who all have stories of him giving the wrong diagnosis or the wrong medication! STAY AWAY! Hes dangerous!
The one-star rating is too generous for Dr. Endress, he deserves a negative one-star. He needs to retire or enter a different profession because he is truly the worst doctor I have ever encountered. His arrogance and unprofessional behavior are detrimental to his patients who literally have no other options besides him for primary care. He is too lazy to write preauthorizations or even to send a fax for a record release. Save yourself the headache of dealing with this imbecile and drive to Modesto or literally anywhere else if you want proper care.
Went for a referral last week. Refused to give a referral to specialist but willing to medicate symptoms...No need to understand what is really going on...Instead of listening to me, the patient, about what I was looking for, my concerns for my health and why, he had to give me details on his experience. He and some of the staff are on the defense instead of listening... Looking for a new primary.
Was involved in a dirt bike accident and was mediflighted to a hospital where I was admitted. The nurse practitioner had the nerve to tell me that they didn't give out norcos for road rash. Well they don't admit you for road rash either. I fell off a dirt bike going 40 mph and I'm 300 pounds, you can only imagine how sore I am. Trust me and find another doctor, you don't want to get stuck in pain with no meds. Keep in mind I only asked for a weeks worth of meds.
Dr. Endress is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1985
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Don M Endress accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCedar Family Practice, 12700 Welch St, Waterford, CA
Dr. Don M Endress is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, CA.