Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Don C Harting
Dr. Don C Harting, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, TN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Don C Harting has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Don C Harting has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Don C Harting has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Don C Harting is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
I do not feel he really spends any time with his patients. He was in and out of the office in just a few min. It was as if he was in a big rush to just get me out as quick as possible. I asked about a mole and told him I have a family history of skin cancer. This mole had evolved over time, was more than one color,was larger that a pencil eraser, and was asymmetrical. He barely looked at it and said "skin cancer moles are ugly." Then left as fast as he could and charged me 80 dollars for that!
I have gone to Dr. Harting for several years. He is one of the most caring physiicans I have ever gone to. He is very professional and very concerned that you get the best treatment. He is knowledgeable and quick to correctly diagnose the problem. He has treated me for removal of moles and some sun skin damage that had to be removed because it was pre-cancerous. I would reccomend if you want good quality care.
43 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Don C Harting accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Skin & Cancer Clinic, 2200 Chambliss Ave NW, Cleveland, TN
Dr. Don C Harting is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, TN.