Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Don R Hirsbrunner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Please, please, please do not go to this doctor. If you care about your health or your loved ones health do not see this man. My husband was less than 24 hours away from losing his leg and less than a couple of days from losing his life. This was verfied by the Dr. who took him in on an emergency basis. He presents one face as a Christian but could not care less about his patients. We actually went to his office and he said what are you here for! How about look at the chart. It was a surgery follow up. My husband had MRSA! He tested for it and never told us. My husband was septic and in his office and he didn't notice. The lawyer told us we DID have a case for malpractice but that the cost to bring to court would be almost as much as the award in our conservative small town. Please stay away from this man.
39 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Don R Hirsbrunner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic And Sports Medicine Specialists, 1938 Al Highway 157 Ste 101, Cullman, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Don R Hirsbrunner in this video.
Dr. Don R Hirsbrunner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cullman, AL.