Dr. Donald Iden Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Donald Iden?

Excellent Care

Posted on October 14th, 2009

I started seeing Dr. Iden around 1991. Over the years, other members of my family have seen him for various reasons. Dr. Iden is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable about his field and doesn't waste your time trying to figure out what the problem is--he knows right away. He actually takes the time to explain what the problem is and why is important to treat it. My family and I have also had times where he told us that treatment wasn't needed or was optional because the condition wasn't harmful, which proves to me that he was not just after our money. I wish I could find a primary physician who is as caring and knowledgeable as Dr. Iden.

Honest and sincere

Posted on August 17th, 2008

Doctor detected a possible Basal cell and always uses a micrscopic loop. He does a punch biopsy before going further/ Once a biopsy proven Basal Cell was condirmed..sent me to A Board Certified MOH's Surgeon ( gave names of choice of two in San Antonio or MD Anderson),Very Professional. Mayo clinic trained and Board Certified. Will go back for examinations

Posted on November 2nd, 2017