Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Don R Jaffe has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 4 of 4
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Don R Jaffe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAria Health-Torresdale Campus, 10800 Knights Rd, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Don R Jaffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.