Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Don A Koenigsberg
Dr. Don A Koenigsberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Koenigsberg is affiliated with St Agnes Continuing Care Center. Dr. Koenigsberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Don A Koenigsberg has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. K treats the pain not mask it with narcotics. He took the to explain my options and a plan of care. He was professional, polite and spoke to me. His staff was great, very nice. Office was clean, conveniently located and parking was easy. I would recommend him to anyone who really wants to feel better.
Dr.Don A. Koenigsberg id the most wonderful doctor who has ever taken care of me. He is kind, gentle, caring, concerned, compassionate, extremely careful and thorough. He takes extreme care of his patients in the operating room at Wills Surgery Center, in Philadelphia. He has a wonderful team who assist him in the O.R. They are as thorough and gentle as is Dr. Don A. Koenigsberg.He has taken care of me for over six years. I never had any ill effects from anything that Dr. Koenigsberg has done for me. He even checks on his patients in the recovery room. I can not say enough good about this most wonderful doctor. There is no one who can compare to him. He is just the best, and I would not want any other doctor to do for me what Dr. Koenigsberg has done. In my estimation, you will not find a better doctor than Dr. Koenigsberg. Sister Bernadette Marie, SSND
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Koenigsberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Don A Koenigsberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKoenigsberg And Associates, 2200 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Don A Koenigsberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.