Dr. Don A Koenigsberg Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Don A Koenigsberg?

Great Doc

Dr. K treats the pain not mask it with narcotics. He took the to explain my options and a plan of care. He was professional, polite and spoke to me. His staff was great, very nice. Office was clean, conveniently located and parking was easy. I would recommend him to anyone who really wants to feel better.

Dr. K

He's ok. He will only give you pain pills for as long as he thinks you're in pain. He aggressively pushes the injections on you and will assume you're pain free, to some extent, after the injections.

I Been with Doctor K, for over 15 years ! he is the best pain management around ! cares about you and make sure you have everything you need !

Most Wonderful Doctor

Dr.Don A. Koenigsberg id the most wonderful doctor who has ever taken care of me. He is kind, gentle, caring, concerned, compassionate, extremely careful and thorough. He takes extreme care of his patients in the operating room at Wills Surgery Center, in Philadelphia. He has a wonderful team who assist him in the O.R. They are as thorough and gentle as is Dr. Don A. Koenigsberg.He has taken care of me for over six years. I never had any ill effects from anything that Dr. Koenigsberg has done for me. He even checks on his patients in the recovery room. I can not say enough good about this most wonderful doctor. There is no one who can compare to him. He is just the best, and I would not want any other doctor to do for me what Dr. Koenigsberg has done. In my estimation, you will not find a better doctor than Dr. Koenigsberg. Sister Bernadette Marie, SSND