Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Don M Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
This has been the worst medical experience of my life. Not one time has this doctor called me back post surgery when I had questions. Everything I questioned the nurse never passed the information to the doctor. Got an estimate and was surprised at time of booking that the total was actually $3,000 MORE than what was written on the estimate. One whole section of my body that I questioned about being done with the doctor, with the front desk, and with the nurse pre-op was just NOT DONE. My augmentation is smaller than I requested. Overall I would say go somewhere else. I went against my better judgement and it cost me a ton of money and now more downtime and money somewhere else to have things completed.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Don M Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDon Michael Lewis Md, 320 W Concho Ave, San Angelo, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Don M Lewis in this video.
Dr. Don M Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.