Dr. Don Marshall Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Don Marshall Jr?

Dr. Marshall is the best!

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Marshall listens, and explains things. He treats me for depression. Many of his patients are there for substance abuse issues. Some are court ordered. Their impression of him may be different than mine. To me, he is a caring, dedicated medical professional who is down to earth, and easy to talk to. He is prompt and always courteous and friendly. I have recommended him to others. His office on State St. could use some serious cleaning and updating but other than that, I think he is super!

I have Dr.Marshall and have had for 6 yrs.

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I remember I went in to be his patient and I just remember him being open and honest with me on everything. He is an amazing Dr that is really out to help you he isn't a pill pusher and also won't give you meds that are more addicting. He is an amazing Dr and if you want to know something he will help you to understand it, And help you get the best treatment possible. Thank Dr. Marshall for being so great.

Posted on October 15th, 2017