Dr. Don J Nishiguchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Don J Nishiguchi?

Best OB ever!

Dr. Nishiguchi is by far the best OB I've ever come across! He delivered my daughter and cared for me through the pregnancy. During office visits he really takes the time to answer all your questions and is very knowledgable. He returns pages right away and you really feel like you are his only patient. Not to mention he's very professional and kind. The overall experiance was wonderful! He is such a great doctor that I'm bummed my pregnancy is over and I only see him once a year. I'm definitely looking forward to him delivering my second child!

I travel across country to see him

Dr. Nish has been my OB/GYN for nearly 20 years. It's hard to give him up just because I have moved across the country 10 years ago. Not able he is knowledgeable but he is also super kind. He delivered my daughter 18 years ago and I still remembered the wonderful experience as if it was yesterday.

Not going back for next pregnancy.