Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Don Oneal
Dr. Don Oneal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sulphur Springs, TX, with another office in Sulphur Springs, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Oneal is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital-Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County Memorial Hospit, Sulphur Spgs, Tx. Dr. Oneal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Don Oneal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Don Oneal has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Don Oneal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 7
We LOVE Dr. O'Neal. :) He delivered all 5 of my children. He was my childrens Dr. and was my Dr. also. Have not found anyone to replace him. We moved out of Texas 21 years ago and I have nothing but great things to say about him and his beautiful wife. They are so precious to me and my husband. If I could he would still be my Dr. But live to far away from him. We wanted to pack them up and move them with us to the east coast but.......
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Oneal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hopkins County Memorial Hospit, Sulphur Spgs, Tx
44 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1973
John Peter Smith Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Don Oneal, MD - Family Medicine in Sulphur Springs, TX, in this video.
Dr. Don Oneal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sulphur Springs, TX.