Dr. Don R Schroeder Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Don R Schroeder?

Don Schroeder Review

I wanted to commend Dr. Schroeder for his excellent and thorough review of a breast MRI that I recently had at Park Nicollet. The MRI was part of my routine screening given a strong family history of breast cancer. Dr. Schroeder's report indicated findings compatible with a ruptured implant. While these findings can be false positive, in my case it was exactly as Dr. Schroeder stated. I got several opinions and did extensive research to understand the incidence rate, accuracy of MRI reports and risks involved with leaving the implant in versus taking out, etc. I decided to proceed with removal and the implant was found to be ruptured. I am fortunate in that the implant was still under warranaty and I incurred no cost to replace it. Had it been a false positive, I would have paid for the procedure.

Lung Cancer