Have you seen Dr. Don L Stromquist?

Find another doctor

The laziest Doctor. Hard to get your prescription. Forgets why you are there. Is extremely jocular. Appointments are fun. Will not make decisions. After you spend years there your body will be broken down and it's too late to make vital decisions. The staff is okay.

Excellent in every regard.

GREAT doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Stromquist 4 over 20 yrs. He is absolutely wonderful. He considers patient input in all decisions. We hv a rare doctor/patient relationship. He is easy 2 talk 2 & has shown, patience, professionalism & a sense of humor when appropriate. All but one person on his staff is friendly & helpful.

Patient

Rheumatology is not an easy field to work with. Mary Ding and Dr. Stromquist have been patient, very easy to work with, listen and have helped me a lot. I came in after seeing a different rheumatologist for almost 20 years. They caught on to the problems I was having and understood that even though I looked fine, I really felt miserable. I sincerely recommend the medical staff. Very good phlebotomist.

What a complete joke! I waited 7 months to see Dr. stromquist! And after being referred by a top notch neurologist in the area. Dr. stromquist assured me that he would get back to me with test results and recommendations within 7-10 days. 2 months later...still no word!!! I contacted his staff a month after my appointment and expressed an urgency, only to be told that "he's way behind...you should see the pile of charts on his desk...but I'll tell him". NOT IMPRESSED!!! My docs have tried to get info as well, to no avail.

Excellent Doctor

If you have lupus in SLC you probably are already seeing Dr. Stromquist. If not, I highly recommend him. He never makes you feel rushed at an appointment. I have had times when I waited for a while to get in to see him, but I don't mind because I know he is taking the time with another patient to answer all of their questions and concerns just as he does mine. Great doctor.

Great doctor!

Dr. Don L Stromquist is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.

Dr. Don L Stromquist Is this you?