Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Don D Swift II DO
Dr. Don D Swift II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Yankton, SD. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Don D Swift II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Don D Swift II has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Don D Swift II - Posted on December 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Don D Swift II - Posted on January 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Don D Swift II - Posted on August 30th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Don D Swift II - Posted on November 12th, 2010
26 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Don D Swift II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
More about Dr. Don D Swift II
Dr. Don Swift graduated from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in 1993 and completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio in 1998.
Locations & DirectionsCENTER FOR ORTHOPAEDICS, 2007 Locust St, Yankton, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Don D Swift II, DO - Orthopaedic Surgery in Yankton, SD, in this video.
Dr. Don D Swift II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yankton, SD.