Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Don J Tynes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Don J Tynes has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Don J Tynes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I needed an authorization for a ct scan and Joy said she would "try to get to it". When I had my ct scan, I assumed that she got to it, because they never told me it was not authorized. It turns out she never did, and the scan was not paid by my insurance. I called Dr. Tynes' office and had to talk to Joy again. She said she has never gotten a "retractive" authorization before. It is called a "retro authorization." She said she was seeing patients and would try to get to it. I asked her if she would promise me that she would get to it, and she laughed and hung up the phone! And I knew the doctor was standing right next to her! How does a doctor, or anyone, allow their staff to treat patients in that way? This is unacceptable. I was just talking to a friend who told me that he also will give people prescription meds, like phentermine, without them being his patients. Stay away from this doctor and Joy!
OMG....where do i start!! Very LOOOONGGGG wait, over an hour and half wait on my lunch break...very rude staff..Nasty and dirty office...person info on clients left out for others to read...half of the staff there DOES NOT have License...nasty nasty nasty...will never go back there....never..called my RX into the phamacey.....very Poor SERVICE if thats what they call it......NO services they should say!!!
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Don J Tynes accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsDon J Tynes Md, 756 Pipestone St # 2, Benton Harbor, MI
Dr. Don J Tynes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benton Harbor, MI.