Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dona Uncheselu
Dr. Dona Uncheselu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Detroit, MI. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Uncheselu is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Parkview Regional Medical Center and Henry Ford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dona Uncheselu has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Dona Uncheselu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.