Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald Marshall has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
I spent well over an hour waiting to be seen by this doctor for a potential broken bone. I have worked in Dr. offices before and understand wait times well, however, when only 3 patients were seen prior to me, an hour long wait is excessive. When I finally did get back to see the doc, he glanced at my hand, sent me to x-ray, and when I returned and he finally looked at the x-ray, he simply stated that it was not broken. He did not take the time of day to even manipulate the thumb that was visibly crooked or joint that was visibly swollen still a week after injury. He did not check range of motion and never even actually touched my hand. When I pressed further as to what the problem might be, he simply muttered that he could give me something for the pain. I didn't want pain meds, I wanted my thumb to be usable again! Will never go back to that practice again!
46 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Donald Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3473 Dayton Xenia Rd, Beavercreek, OH
Dr. Donald Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beavercreek, OH.