The Best of The Best

I have been a patient of Dr. Accetta's for years. His knowledge and experience have provided me with top notch health care. He has on numerous occasions made himself available to me, during times of health crisis. He continues to be abreast of the latest treatment modalities and I have the utmost confidence in his skills. He is the best!

Dedicated, professional and very informed

Dr. Accetta is really an allergy expert -- he is current with the latest research, courteous with children, and attentive to questions. We have been seeing him for over six years now, and honestly, I think he has gotten even better in his care, "bedside manner" communication style, and ability to connect with patients.

Dr. Accetta was prompt, kind, and knowledgeable. He was extremely thorough and answered all my questions and eased any concerns I had about past present and future allergy concerns. He was friendly with my 7 year old and spoke clearly and kindly.

Highly Recommend

I have been taking my son for the past 6 years for allergy shots & could not be more pleased with the whole staff and Dr. Accetta. They made my son feel at ease while getting shots & could not be more accommodating with appointments. Dr. Accetta was very comforting when explaining things to my son when we saw him and has a wonderful rapport with his patients. Would highly recommend him!

Receptionists are ve..

Receptionists are very welcoming and patient nurses are also patient and knowledgeable dr also has helped me get more of my life back working with me in improving my symptoms and explained why I needed certain mess and tests trying to get me at my best

Dr Accetta has help ..

Dr Accetta has help me control my asthma. I am beyond grateful. His staff is amazing. Before Dr Accetta I was in and out of the hospital and my asthma was out of control. Thank you for getting me where am today.

Dr. Accetta and the ..

Dr. Accetta and the staff are wonderful. It is easy scheduling appointments and the wait time to get the allergy shots are short. The shots have made an improvement in my overall health and have made it easier dealing with seasonal allergies. I am glad I decided to follow through with the shots.

Dr. Accetta and the ..

Dr. Donald D Accetta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Taunton, MA.