Dr. Donald Accetta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Accetta?

The Best of The Best

Posted on December 18th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Accetta's for years. His knowledge and experience have provided me with top notch health care. He has on numerous occasions made himself available to me, during times of health crisis. He continues to be abreast of the latest treatment modalities and I have the utmost confidence in his skills. He is the best!

Dedicated, professional and very informed

Posted on September 1st, 2017

Dr. Accetta is really an allergy expert -- he is current with the latest research, courteous with children, and attentive to questions. We have been seeing him for over six years now, and honestly, I think he has gotten even better in his care, "bedside manner" communication style, and ability to connect with patients.

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Dr. Accetta was prompt, kind, and knowledgeable. He was extremely thorough and answered all my questions and eased any concerns I had about past present and future allergy concerns. He was friendly with my 7 year old and spoke clearly and kindly.

Highly Recommend

Posted on June 28th, 2017

I have been taking my son for the past 6 years for allergy shots & could not be more pleased with the whole staff and Dr. Accetta. They made my son feel at ease while getting shots & could not be more accommodating with appointments. Dr. Accetta was very comforting when explaining things to my son when we saw him and has a wonderful rapport with his patients. Would highly recommend him!

Receptionists are ve..

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Receptionists are very welcoming and patient nurses are also patient and knowledgeable dr also has helped me get more of my life back working with me in improving my symptoms and explained why I needed certain mess and tests trying to get me at my best

Dr Accetta has help ..

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Dr Accetta has help me control my asthma. I am beyond grateful. His staff is amazing. Before Dr Accetta I was in and out of the hospital and my asthma was out of control. Thank you for getting me where am today.

Dr. Accetta and the ..

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Accetta and the staff are wonderful. It is easy scheduling appointments and the wait time to get the allergy shots are short. The shots have made an improvement in my overall health and have made it easier dealing with seasonal allergies. I am glad I decided to follow through with the shots.

Dr. Accetta and the ..

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Posted on March 6th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Accetta for over a year now and have recently become discouraged with his practice. The quality of care and professionalism have both suffered greatly as he receives more patients. Over the past few visits, the wait time is over 45 minutes without any sort of notification before hand. The staff is friendly and seem to care for the most part but the quality of care is quickly decreasing.

Professional Care

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Allergy and Asthma Care delivers top notch service, is prompt and fastidious about then patient following directions and being involved with their own care. Dr. Ascetta is professional and knowledgeble. Some patients find him aloof and stern, but don't mistake his demeanor as uncaring. He is fastidious and involved in each patient's care. If you work with him as he diagnoses you, listen and are interested in getting better, you will eventualy see he does have a heart and a sense of humor. But remember he's not there to entertain you - he's there to cure you.

Knowledgeable and advanced care

Posted on January 27th, 2009

Dr. Accetta uses the latest technology to keep abreast of your issues. I have had great results since beginning treatment with him. He meets you in his office to go over questions and make suggestions. Highly recommended.

Posted on August 28th, 2017