Dr. Donald Allyn Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donald Allyn?

Not professional! Wants to do surgeries.

Posted on August 19th, 2017

Don't look further

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I came in with severe knee pain. I thought at first he was kind and helpful. I received no meds or knee brace. In a 4 month period of time and pain I received 3 cortisone shots.finally got a arthoscopy planned. It was cancelled the day I went in and did all the pre-op test. The staff told me one thing and the doctor told me another. someone is lying and it's not me. I was told to start over again to reschedule. Oh ,but now they have no openings for 2 + months. I'm so mad, I'm still in pain and I am so done with this doctor and his staff. So if you have the time and don't really want help please waste your time here.

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

Posted on December 10th, 2015

If you can find another ortho dr, please do! This guy and the entire office are idiots!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I am grateful I got Dr Allyn as my Dr. My friend had a surgery at the same time her stitches are big and ugly not the case with dr Allyn. He knows his business and gets it done. Very kind man.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Surgery on my shoulder was excellent!!!

Terrible Dr.

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Spent several visits with 3-5 hour waits before and after my boyfriends hand surgery each where the dr spent maybe 5 minutes in the room. After the surgery never showed us the x-ray, and when my boyfriend asked about the lump that formed in his hand, he asked if it could be scar tissue, the dr litterally said "maybe" and didn't check it out nor did he act like he cared... Lump is still there 3 months later and still is in just as much pain. Going to have to go see someone that knows what he/she is doing. Do yourself or loved ones a favor and DO NOT let this dr do surgery on you or anyone you know! Wish we had read reviews/asked around about this dr first. P.S. Oh and we are being charged for the wrong (more expensive surgery)

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Spent literally 2.5 hours waiting for a 10-minute appointment - long enough for Dr. Allyn to tell me he's sending me to another orthopedic surgeon, give his little recorder-speech, and walk out of the room. Quite infuriating.

Poor follow up, botched surgery

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Replaced knee with very poor follow up. Was uninterested in problem solving the issues I was having with the knee replacement, unable to answer my questions about the procedure, he walked out during one office visit.

horrible skills mixed with uncaring manner

Posted on March 4th, 2010

This doctor was supposed to repair damage in my knee that happened when I slipped in the mud. I had partially torn the ACL and had some meniscus damage. He decided while I was under (I requested a spinal block so I could be awake but they kept me out anyway) that my kneecap was in the wrong place and did a patella realignment with 3 screws. I had never had any pain or problems with either knee but after his surgical fiasco I had constant pain in the operated knee. His PA took out the stitches, I never saw the dr. After 6 months of pain & a very hot to the touch knee, I saw the dr. again, where he said everything was fine, sent a report to my family dr. that said the knee was fine and no heat was dectected. This man flat out lied and has no bedside manner. He will not look at you or talk to you, only to his micro recorder. I would warn everyone to stay away from this one. After 12 months I had another dr. operate and he said the knee was very inflamed, had bits floating around and the surgery was sloppy. Sorry to be negative but I hope this may help others.

Horrible doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2010

Worst surgeon in Hanford. Does not have any compassion or bedside manner. Does not treat patients like people, just cattle. He talks into is voice recorder instead of talking to his patients. I had knee surgery that was so bad it had to be redone by another surgeon in Hanford. He kept telling me it would take 2-3 years for the knee to heal when all hes doing is running up the time you can file a complaint or sue him. Don't walk, run away from this butcher!

Posted on May 31st, 2017