Dr. Donald G Ammerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald G Ammerman?

Insomniac

Dr. Ammerman is great. I have been seeing him for about 7 years. Dr. Ammerman is a down to earth professional that you can exchange dialogue with, as opposed to dealing with a therapist that does not relate to you at all and does not open the lines of communication.

Empathic Doctor

Dr. Ammerman is very professional and very empathic. He knows his medications and worked with me until a good blend was identified. I recommend Dr. Ammerman to others.

Extremely caring

Dr. Ammerman is a very caring Doctor who is extremely easy to talk to. I've been seeing him for at least 6 years or more and couldn't be happier. I've not had a bad experience with anyone in this group, including the receptionist. I've always found them to be extremely courteous and and quite friendly. I wool highly recommend this group.

Great Doctor, Better Staff

Dr Ammerman is great, especially with kids. He is educated and caring. He has a new assistant who is lovely, but previous assistants have been rude and nasty. Dr Ammerman can sometimes keep you waiting for 30 minutes, so be prepared for a wait.

worst staff ever!!

as if you didn't have problems going in... the girls at the front desk are rude and don't know any coustomer service. they give me anxiety!!! dr is quick to give any meds under the stars!!! run!!

good doctor horrible staff

Good doctor, nice mannerisms. Office staff is horrible. All they care about is if you owe money. Rude older women-I cannot imagine how they got a job in customer service, let alone a doctor's office.

Years

I have been seeing Dr. Ammerman for about three years now and he is always willing to give me advice and work with me rather than to just tell me what he thinks i should do. Very kind gentlemen, I definitely recommend!