Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald W Aptekar
Dr. Donald W Aptekar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Aptekar is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital, Lutheran Medical Center and Avista Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald W Aptekar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Donald W Aptekar has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Donald W Aptekar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald W Aptekar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Aptekar was my Dr. when I had my baby and I absolutely loved him. He's very good at what he does and is very kind and caring. I recently returned to the practice because of some female issues and was happy to be back under the Doc's care. My only peeve is that he had a girl working behind the desk and she kept shrieking and laughing out loud and very loudly over and over. Along with two other patients waiting and talking loudly on their cell phones, it was a bit unnerving. There is a posted sign stating to turn cell phones off but nobody was following that and nobody was enforcing that rule. Dr. Aptekar's nurse was wonderful, caring and kind along with the ultrasound technician. When calling to make appointments I had to wait on hold for an unacceptable length of time, over 15 minutes.
Dr. Aptekar performed a D&C procedure on me in his office and used no pain killers. The pain was so intense that I started to hyperventilate. He asked a nurse to get a paper grocery bag and she put it over my head in an effort to stop me from hyperventilating. After the procedure I was too weak to immediately walk to my car so I was told to lie on the couch in the waiting room while the staff left for lunch.
Dr. Aptekar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1969
Healthone Corporate Health Services
Dr. Donald W Aptekar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPartners In Womens Health, 4500 E 9th Ave Ste 700, Denver, CO
Dr. Donald W Aptekar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.