Dr. Donald Aubrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Aubrey?

The Best

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

Intelligent, kind, absolutely the best. Would recommend him to anyone.

RN Case Manager

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr Aubrey. He was personable and put me at ease. I felt comfortable with him and was able to be open and honest with him right away. I felt Dr. Aubrey was very open and non-judgemental, and that he "got me" pretty quickly. I appreciated his clinical expertise and his willingness to really listen to me. As a healthcare professional myself, I have not always found that to be the case with physicians! I would highly recommended Dr. Aubrey and in fact have recommended him already.

A gem

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I thought no one would ever match my previous dr., but dr. Aubrey was immediately welcoming, personable and thoughtful regarding my medication management. He had some new ideas for treating my chronic anxiety, and really takes the time to get to know who you are. The highest recommendation.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Normally wouldn't waste my time with a review but I have seen a lot of doctors (don't like male doctors) but as long as he is in practice I will continue seeing him for treatment. He will listen and heat what you have to say about ideas and treatment and come up with a steady plan if what you try does not work he will not force things on you. 5 stars for him keep up the great work.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

dr. aubrey is such a gentle soul. it was a real pleasure working with him.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Excellent doctor in N Scottsdale.

very pleased

Posted on April 25th, 2013

My only complaint about Dr. Aubrey would be that he doesn't take any health insurance. However, he is an excellent doctor. I started seeing psychiatrists almost 18 years ago. I get the sense that he views me as an individual rather than only a patient. He is familiar with and keeps current with all the new drugs as they are introduced. I highly recommend him.

Best PDoc I've met

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Dr. Aubrey is indeed very approachable, compassionate, knowledgeable and spends a lot of time with you to understand your background and current issues. He then works with you to chart the right path forward for your given situation. I have complete confidence with his opinion and if we find the current path doesn't work as anticipated I know we'll continue to work together to find the one that does. I will likely be under some level of treatment for the rest of my life. I feel very, very fortunate to have found Dr. Aubrey and will likely have him as my PDoc for as long as he's in practice.

Posted on February 5th, 2013

He offers multiple solutions to my issues and takes the time to talk about each one. He offers a great perspective and I feel 100% comfortable talking to him. I highly reccommend him.

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Aubrey to anyone who is searching for a compassionate and caring psychiatrist. He spends time with you, doesn't throw meds at you to solve your problems and makes you feel at ease.

Great Dr. and Nicki is very nice at the front desk.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I was impressed how quick and easy it was to get into see the doctor. He is easy to talk to, listens carefully and in my situation came up with a great solution for tackling my condition. I was very impressed and would highly recommend him to others.

Wish I would have read these posts

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I have had a very POOR experience with this doctor. If you are looking for a sophisticated doctor, then look elsewhere. May I add... What a rude staff!