Dr. Donald B Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald B Campbell?

Horrible Bedside Manner, Arrogant, rude and abrasive

In my 25 years of experience working for and with doctors, I have never met one with such a rude, arrogant and obnoxious demeanor. He had no bedside manner, interrupted constantly, wasn't interested in listening and had a know it all attitude. His advanced age was likely a factor since he comes from a time when doctor's weren't taught that they had to treat patients decently. Instead they were taught that their word was final and patients should revere them. My husband and I were both disgusted by this man. We are guardians of my aunt with dementia and was there to have her seen for broken ribs..he was so abrupt and rude that even she disliked him.

Shortest wait ever

This guy doesn't mess around. If you have a 9:00 a.m. appointment, his medical assistant calls you back at 8:50 or 8:55. He is ALWAYS on time. And now office visits are even more convenient. Rather than going to downstairs lab for blood work and urine sample, all that is now done very near his exam rooms. The same for x-rays, EKGs, and echocardiograms. I'm telling you, it's a one-stop shop where everything goes like clockwork. Oh, and he has common sense to go along with his medical know-how. If you don't need an RX, he'll tell you that and decline to give it to you. I like this guy so much that, even though I've now moved to a place 3 hours away, I still use him as my GP.

They don't call him the king for nothing

I was in last for a physical. I was in the exam room before I had turned 10 pages in the magazine. And was seen, had lab work done and out within an hour.Very good doctor. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Campbell.

Been a Patient for years tried other doctors always go back

Dr. Donald B Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.