Dr. Donald Bailey Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Donald Bailey?

It's a $$$ thing

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I don't care about his background or how many good reviews he has. My experience was anything but acceptable. In all my years (75) I have my own opinion of this doctor. I have never been asked to repeat my colonoscopy THREE TIMES? Because he claimed I wasn't cleaned out enough? Are you kidding me? All that came out of me the second and third time was water. He got paid 3 times what he should have. That's all I have to say. We are at the hands of doctors who we are at their mercy and must comply with their findings. I'll go somewhere else for any future colonoscopy's not just for me but for my wife also.

Posted on October 25th, 2017