Dr. Donald W Bales Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald W Bales Jr?

Superb, straightforward approach

Consistently accurate diagnosis. I like his common sense approach and desire to prescribe genetic medicines that reduce prescription costs.

Dr Bales has been my doc for many years. He always spends the time to help me. He really cares, never rushed me on over 20 years

Not good at all....this dr. is one of the worst I have ever encountered.He does not listen to his patients and tries to rush through the appt. Heaven help you if you have a real problem because you won't get any help from him.I would not recommend this dr. to anyone.I have serious health issues and was never able to get any real attention or help from Dr. Bales

He is ok but doesn't really spend much time actually listening... I have an adrenal gland tumor that has turned into Cushings Diease and I had to go to another doctor to find that out because he told me I was bipolar rather than finding out what my real problem was.