Dr. Donald W Barber Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald W Barber Jr?

Great Doc

Dr. Barber does a very thorough annual physical and is a great doctor all around. He has an extensive network to the best doctors in the area. Personable and Professional and Highly skilled

Patient Deena Rosen

I have been a patient of Dr. Barber since 1984. Although he went to MDVIP, I feel that he's well worth the extra money outside of insurance and wouldn't dream of leaving his practice. He, Barbie and Antionette are a full-service team and they, in addition to the other docs and staff in the practice, make for an excellent pool of knowledge and practice.

The BEST Doc

Dr. Barber has cared for me since 1984; I'd never give up my access to him. He's taken a long, complicated medical history filled with all kinds of stumbling blocks and sailed through them, always staying on top of every detail involved in my care. I don't know what I'd do without him and his staff; Barbie and Antionette shine!

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Barber has taken care of me for about 15 years. He shows genuine care for my health and my personal life. His staff does so as well. I wish I had more time to describe what a great doctor he is but unfortunately it would take far too much typing. Bottom line...I hope he never retires because I'll never find another doctor like him.