Dr.Barilla & Connie Molchaney,CRNP are the best.They've kept my husband alive after many a hypo & hyperglycemic crisis after his brain injury & again after his brain-reinjury.

This is how doctors should be!

I have seen Dr. Barilla twice for two different reasons. Both times he took the time to inform me of my options for treatment and gave me sound advice. He was not at all pushy nor did he rush my visit. He is very personable and caring. The day after I had the test that he sent me for, he personally called me with the results. I highly recommend him as a doctor.

Patient

I was thoroughly impressed by the time he took to speak with me. He was very thorough and very likable. I saw Dr. Barilla for the first time after another doctor in his practice that I was seeing left the practice and I feel he spent more time talking to me about my condition than the previous doctor had. Also, another person I work with has him for her doctor too and we can't say enough nice things about the way he treats us.

Donald E Barilla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allentown, PA.