Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald A Baseman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Baseman is the BEST of the BEST. He has been my PRIMARY care doctor since I have lived in Naples...Many years....He sends me refers me to only the best of doctors and always follows up with my different conditions and makes sure I am following the doctors orders and keeps all my records from any doctor I see...In my opinion, you can't find a more professional, caring and concerned doctor in our area..He LISTENS to you and does not just try and push you out....He's the best.
I waited an hour and 20 minutes in the waiting room AND had an appt. Then 25 more in the back room. And no, there was no emergency that day. TOO LONG. When I checked in and asked one of his staff, how long of a wait should I expect, two of them laughed, and one finally said, "Oh, tell her, an hour at least" as though this was normal! The Doctor was typing the whole time, grumpy that he couldn't type fast, , got a personal text, and then made a personal (non-emergency-phone call right then and there). That was a first for me. Couldn't that have waited, Doc? He demonstrated a cavalier attitude about serious chronic pain I was having & told me to take OTC pills. I said they don't work, that's why I am here, SIr. His answer was " Take More" WHAT?
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2013, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Donald A Baseman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDonald A Baseman Do, 9410 Fountain Medical Ct # A102, Bonita Springs, FL
Dr. Donald A Baseman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonita Springs, FL.