Dr. Donald Baseman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Baseman?

Second to none

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Very nice commutator and listener. Very knowledgeable and caring person. Makes you feels you are welcomed and important.

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Dr. Baseman is the BEST of the BEST. He has been my PRIMARY care doctor since I have lived in Naples...Many years....He sends me refers me to only the best of doctors and always follows up with my different conditions and makes sure I am following the doctors orders and keeps all my records from any doctor I see...In my opinion, you can't find a more professional, caring and concerned doctor in our area..He LISTENS to you and does not just try and push you out....He's the best.

A skilled and caring physician!

Posted on November 17th, 2015

The best doctor I have ever found--and I'm 69!

Extremely satisfied

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Outstanding doctor and nurse practitioner!!! Highly recommend. They are the best around, and incredible office staff

Long Wait - Poor Attitude in Some respects

Posted on March 28th, 2015

I waited an hour and 20 minutes in the waiting room AND had an appt. Then 25 more in the back room. And no, there was no emergency that day. TOO LONG. When I checked in and asked one of his staff, how long of a wait should I expect, two of them laughed, and one finally said, "Oh, tell her, an hour at least" as though this was normal! The Doctor was typing the whole time, grumpy that he couldn't type fast, , got a personal text, and then made a personal (non-emergency-phone call right then and there). That was a first for me. Couldn't that have waited, Doc? He demonstrated a cavalier attitude about serious chronic pain I was having & told me to take OTC pills. I said they don't work, that's why I am here, SIr. His answer was " Take More" WHAT?

He is the best!

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Dr. Baseman is the best overall Dr. I have ever had. He is considerate knowledgeable and knows his stuff. I trust him, and he has been able to diagnose and treat some complex ailments I have had over the years. I credit him with also saving my Husband's life when he had a " silent heart attack". It is a wait sometimes, due to his many patients but I bring a book.

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Hands down the best physician I have ever been to. His compassion, expertise and follow through are beyond compare. Would highly recommend.

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr. Baseman is thorough and will refer you to other specialists if he is not comfortable with your treatment. He is a good listener and seems to specialize in geriatric patients. He treats my 90 year old mother with respect and is pragmatic about her care.

Posted on July 5th, 2011

excellent dr. caring, meticules,very knowledgable,prompt appointment,terrific clinician, best staff in naples.

Posted on April 18th, 2011

This morning I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room. I knew when I was called back it would be another 20/30 minutes before I saw the doctor. I finally ask the receptionist to reschedule for another time preferable the first appointment in the morning.

Over all Great Doctor, best staff ever.

Posted on March 15th, 2011