Dr. Donald Binz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Binz?

He feels like family

Posted on September 19th, 2017

My entire family have been very happy with the way Dr Binz has taken care of my family since 1988. He is honest and give you options for our care. I believe he truly cares about each patients

My Doctor for years

Posted on May 18th, 2017

He has taken care of our family for years and we feel he is kind hearted and caring. He takes the time, to meet our needs.

Great family doc

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

We love dr binz

Very nice caring doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

We love Dr Binz

Best Family Doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I have seen Dr. Binz for the past four years. He is kind and very patient. He always makes time to explain things thoroughly and asks very good questions. I have always had a huge anxiety about doctors, but Dr. Binz is so calming. I now live 35 minutes away from his office but will not switch doctors because I have never had a doctor that I have felt so comfortable with. I would recommend Dr. Binz to everyone. He really is that great!

Wonderful caring Doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Dr Binz ha scared for me for many years. I am a single mom of two and he has provided great care and support for our family. You will not find a better family doctor.

Horrible

Posted on July 15th, 2016

This doctor was so rude to me from the beginning I would never recommend anyone going to him he insulted me and made me feel less than human at my appointment I will never go back to him

Great doctor!!!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

We have been taking our children to Dr Binz for about five years....he is the MOST caring family doctor we have had for our family. He is very knowledgable and always willing to answer our calls and questions. Best doctor ever;)

Grateful to have moved here and found Dr. Binz

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Has seen and taken great care of my young family for over 5 years. Always caring, helpful and respectful to my needs and concerns. Can't imagine moving here and being so lucky to find this guy. Happy to refer him to anyone wanting an honest caring family doc for their family.

Insulting

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Every time I saw Dr. Binz he would ask me if I kissed other boys or if I was a homosexual. At the time when I started seeing him I was around 17. I found this extremely offensive because he would ask every single time. After seeing this doctor I saw another doctor who properly diagnosed me with multiple hormone deficiencies. When I saw this doctor and told him of my symptoms before finding a nice doctor who would test those possible deficiencies he literally wrote in my medical record that I was possibly schizophrenic. Thanks doc, I don't know what helped me more, your diagnosis of schizophrenia or you constantly asking me if I was a homosexual. I have never had a doctor ask me these questions or frankly care less about my overall health. I have a relative who sees him who complains of constant dizziness yet Dr. Binz is too dim to realize the unnecessary diuretic addition to his blood pressure medication is causing this (according to another doctor). Overall I'd probably have better results with a witch doctor than Dr. Binz.

Wonderful and Caring!

Posted on April 6th, 2013

Dr. Binz has been my family's physician for over 10 years. We have received such great care and concern. He diagnosed ovarian cancer in its very first early stages which allowed me to be totally cancer free 5 years later. I had no idea. I am so grateful for his personal and professional expertise and care.

great