Dr. Donald Bohay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Bohay?

Do NOT choose Dr. Bohay as your surgeon. He has ruined me life.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Do NOT choose Dr. Bohay as your surgeon!!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

My foot is far worse off after Dr. Bohay operated on it! I do not trust this man after what I've endured. I know several others who've experienced horror stories as well. The after care at his practice is not competent. Foot & Ankle Specialists are far more reliable and reputable!!

Posted on November 8th, 2016

It appears to me that they are double booking appointments. I have always had to wait a long time . They are always running behind! He is a great surgeon.

Professional

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Gets right to the point there for gives you options and procedes further with the direction you feel is going to be beneficial for your self, only if the vehicle of moving forward feels right then is now in the medical evauation between Dr. and patient. In the end he leaves the decision in your hands. Moving forward excelent Dr.

office staff is horrible

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Bohay is ok, I have surgery scheduled soon, seems more interested in money then the patient. Wait time is ridiculously long, kind of worried about having surgery with this dr. Any help will be helpful, the staff is terrible, rude inconsiderate and sometimes downright nasty

Left ankle an rt knee 2003 to present

Posted on July 12th, 2016

He is a good dr that is courteous an does an awesome job. Very knowledgeable. Doesn't mislead you. Tells you the facts.

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Careless

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Bohay for over 16 years. Multiple surgeries for different issues. I don't think I could find a more caring ,compassionate doctor the him. As I still have more surgeries to have I would never consider changing to anyone else. He always takes as much time with me as I need him to. He always answers all my questions and conserns. I consider him top of the line !

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Had my foot fused by Dr Bohay...he was great and my surgery turned out very well.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Always have pleasant visits and answers to questions I have. Staff members give excellent care .

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Bohay is a very talented doctor. Definitely trust him.

Total Ankle replacement

Posted on November 13th, 2014

I just celebrated my 13 year anniversary of having a total ankle replacement done by Dr. Bohay. I have not been back to see him since my 6 week check up after the operation. He informed me of all of the potential results of the operation, good or bad. This all resulted from wear and tear on the ankle thru years of athletics. When i could not play in the yard with my children or walk around the block with my wife anymore i knew something had to be done. Several surgeons in Ohio recommended fusion but Dr. Bohay indicated he could eliminate my pain and get me back on my feet. I was able to save those years with my children before they grew up and continue to bike and walk with no issues. It was a major decision that i struggled with but it ended up being the best decision i have ever made. Thanks again Dr. Bohay.