Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Boxman DO
Dr. Donald Boxman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Oxford, MI and Pontiac, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Boxman is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Michigan and P O H Med Ctr, Pontiac, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Boxman has 6 locations
2220 N Telegraph Rd
Dearborn, MI 48128
Dr. Donald Boxman has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Donald Boxman has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Boxman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Hospital of Michigan
P O H Med Ctr, Pontiac, Mi
58 Years Experience
Kansas City University of Medicine
Graduated in 1955
Dr. Donald Boxman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald Boxman's office for more information.
2220 N Telegraph Rd Dearborn, MI 48128
385 N Lapeer Rd Oxford, MI : (248) 628-3000
950 University Dr Pontiac, MI : (248) 334-0947
50 N Perry St Pontiac, MI : (248) 338-5000
2240 N Opdyke Rd Auburn Hills, MI : (248) 373-7554
180 N Ortonville Rd Ortonville, MI : (248) 627-3535
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Boxman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.