Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald Brada Sr has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Donald Brada Sr has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Donald Brada Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
dr. donald brada at via christi regional medical center on 924 north saint francis street wichita kansas is just a side line to business basically to just to sign off on patients and pass medical student it is basically numbers games a quick diagonsis. i was in the air national guard when i met dr. brada their in wichita kansas the military needed to medical retire me so they came to dr. brada bi-polar was the way in helping the air national guard to force me out of the military at 46 years old never been sick in my life nothing, but with dr. brada help in four days forcing me out of the military with bi-polar at the cause to medical retire me. so i would rate dr. brada very poorly in all area as a doctor.
Dr. Brada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
48 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Brada Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.