Dr. Donald T Brothers Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Donald T Brothers Jr?

As Good as it Gets

I took my daughter to Dr. Brothers last week and was SO happy with him. He spent 2 1/2 hours with us explaining what the problems could be, telling us our options, and what to expect from treatment. My daughter has coughed bad every night (waking her up) for over a year, and after taking the meds he prescribed the first time she did not cough at all...I couldn't believe it. He called me (he actually made the call, not a nurse) this morning to let me know about some test results and talked for about 10 minutes. I cannot say enough good things about him. If you need an allergist it doesn't get any better than him.

We had a great experience and I will recommend Dr. Brothers to other parents that have kids suffering from allergies!

A GREAT doctor!!

Dr. Brother is GREAT

I was very impressed with the whole experience and would highly recommend him. He was very good with my 18month old. I'm so thankful for his insight and knowledge we would never of found out my son was allergic to garlic!

You cannot go wrong with this Doctor

Dr Brothers is the best! He is so professional, he is very kind, and positive. I went to him when my son was only 1 year old and having a serious allergic reaction and he set us up for success. I was referred to him by someone else who had been referred to him.

Dr. Donald T Brothers Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.