Dr. Donald K Bynum Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Donald K Bynum Jr?

I have named Dr Bynum my Quarterback! After several procedures from another hand surgeon, there were no other options for him and I was referred to Dr B. I am overwhelmed with an AMAZING outcome with my fingers! The motor vehicle accident had left my hand/fingers in very bad shape! The expertise, knowledge, genuine patient care of Dr Bynum, along with his team, will always be remembered and shared!!

Very attentive to his patients; explained things clearly and thoroughly, and very caring and personable.

Dr Bynum and his staff were wonderful!

Dr. Bynum was my surgeon for elbow fracture with complications. What an excellent doctor! I could not have had better treatment from him or his staff. We are very fortunate to have him at UNC.

Martial Artist / Pro Fighter

Doc Bynum Has been very helpful in my surgery. The tendon release on my left hand (dorsal) did not go as planned and has been very concerning, but Doc was very assuring he could fix the problem. Due to the nature of my work having my grip is critical. Doc has been very informative and speedy in wanting to get me close to 100% as possible.

Dr. Bynum can give a steroid shot better than any doctor I've ever had! He always listens to my concerns and answers my questions. He has always been very nice to me and it is always a pleasure to see him. He is conservative in his treatment (which I appreciate) and is quite thorough. He is always willing to explain issues to you, as well.