Dr. Donald Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Willis?

A wonderful and very caring Doctor!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Willis over 30 yrs ago in Gainesville,Fl. Thanks to him and Dr Amelia Cruz, I have 3 beautiful children. He is a very caring , gentle and compassionate Dr. I was very lucky to have had him as my Dr.

Highly Recommended!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Absolutely the best all-around physician! Wonderful bediside manner, very astute and humble. Truly treasures all of his patients and honors his word! ...

Knowledgeable and compassionate

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I first saw Dr. Willis in 2005 when prenatal tests showed a high level of AFP, suggesting a neural tube defect. The ultrasound confirmed that my baby did in fact have a fatal NTD called anencephaly. My husband and I were completely devastated. Dr. Willis did his best to explain the details to us in the most compassionate and caring way, making a horrific situation a little less painful. Since then I have been back to see Dr. Willis several times for two more pregnancies, and he is always caring and understanding regarding our fears, as well as thorough in his examinations and explanations. Thanks to Dr. Willis for his wonderful bedside manner.

Your Awesome Dr. Willis!

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Thank you for everything! We have a beautiful baby girl!

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Dr. Willis is awesome! This will be the third pregnancy that I am visiting him for. He is always very mannerable with a few jokes here and there. He was very straightforward and all of my questions were answered before I walked out the door. I wish he was my OB!

Dr. Willis is AWESOME!

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

I saw Dr. Willis 5 yrs ago for my 20 wk and 3D US. 20 wk US was awesome. For the 3D US my little one was subborn and kissed the placenta the entire time. We weren't able get any good pics so offerred me another appt but with my lack of being able to take off more time off I didn't reschedule the 3D. The office was nice enough not to charge me for the US. I am pregnant with my 2nd little one and going in ealier this time in hope of getting some good shots. Dr. Willis is a great Dr. and makes his patients feel at ease. He didn't leave the room until he was certain all my questions were answered. His staff were all very nice and profession and the office was very clean.

Posted on November 25th, 2016