Dr. Donald R Cannon Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Donald R Cannon?

MIND NOT SET ON ME & MY PROBLEMS

SAW THIS DR BECAUSE I WAS TOLD HE WAS "GREAT". He must of had his cell phone in pocket & ding ding ding the entire visit. Plus, I got the feeling his mind wasn't focused on what I was trying to explain. He seemed to rush me by saying I did not need a Pap test. Plus, no exam because the mammogram would be for the lump Breast check? To me that was really Poor Medical care and I would never recommend this Dr. or office to anyone of my girlfriends. Horrible.

I went to see Dr. Cannon after I had a horrible experience with a new doctor. I found him so compassionate, thorough and and truly concerned about my well being. I had to have surgery and he talked with me beforehand and made me feel completely relaxed. He called me at home that night to see how I was feeling. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Cannon was very nice and very professional. He delivered my first son almost ten years ago and I will never forget him.

The most compassionate, patient and caring doctor I have ever found.

Excellent care

I've been seeing Dr. Cannon and others in his office since I left the women's group where I was receiving the worst care from Dr. Martinez and Dr. D'Elia. Dr. Cannon came highly recommended from friends. He has always read my file before coming in, listened to my concerns and taken excellent care of me during and after my pregnancy. His bedside manner is excellent as I was told before going in. He is very warm and I trust him completely and it's been a relief to be in his care as well as those in his office. I would and do always highly recommend him.

Wonderful, caring doctor

Dr. Cannon goes above and beyond for his patients. I was nervous before my D&E so he sat with me in the holding area before the procedure and held my hand as they put me to sleep. He personally called me the next day to see how I was doing.He is the best.

Dr.Cannon is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. He stayed with me during my wait to get into the OR, came in on his time off to see me for a problem and actually remembers the names of my husband and child. He is terrific and I would recommend anyone who has ever had a bad GYN experience to go see him, you will forget you ever had a problem with anyone else.

Best ob/ delivery doctor ever

He was kind, genuine and very well trained. He was open to my ideas for birth plan and we were able to birth our daughter naturally. His skill really did shine in the delivery room and I would trust our lives to no one else. Thank you Dr. Cannon.

I have been under the care of Dr. Cannon since 2006... He is an outstanding physician and really takes personal interest in the care of all of his patients. I can't wait to conceive number two so he can deliver me.

He is very nice and easy to talk to.