Have you seen Dr. Don B Cauthen?

Poor Bedside Manner

I went to Dr Cauthen's office yesterday and it was one of the worst doctor's offices I have ever visited. His office is dark, musty and everything in it belongs in an 80s museum. There is literally black paint on the windows so it feels like a dungeon. When I went in with the nurse, she couldn't get the blood pressure arm band to inflate until she went to get a wrench to tighten the valve on it. This took about 10 minutes and she mumbled curses at the device the whole time under her breath. Then I saw a really nice nurse practitioner about a knee issue. She suggested leg exercises so I asked for a physical therapist referral. She called Dr Cauthen on the phone and I could hear every word he said. The doctor informed her that I didn't need a physical therapist and that I could look exercises up on the "internet". He also callously told her I'd have problems for the rest of my life. She then repeated his words (as if I hadn't heard for myself) and I was blown away. What does it matter to Dr Cauthen whether I seek out physical therapy for lifelong knee issues? This is my mobility we're talking about! I'm supposed to rely on youtube videos??? This guy is pretty old (over 65) and just has no patience for people. He should just retire rather than subject people to his arrogance and indifferent bedside manner. Never again!

Very patient and polite, professional doctor

Visited few time. Very professional and patient. Caring.understanding doctor.

Dr. Don B Cauthen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.

Dr. Don B Cauthen Is this you?