Dr. Raymond D Chase Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Raymond D Chase?

RUDE staff

Called for an appointment and was laughed at because I asked if there were any discounts for seniors or paying in cash. NOT NICE !!!!

Dr. Chase haa been taking care of my eyes for many years. His calm, kind interested manner put even my teenage daughter at ease. He made himself available for me in an emergency situation this year interrupting his Labor Day. It meant a great deal to me to know that I had someone that I could turn to in that emergency that I trusted.

I highly recommend Dr. Chase.

Worst office staff ever

I have been to a lot of doctors. This office staff was by far the worst I have ever encountered. Rude, dismissive, didn't take my contact information correctly... Used an old phone number to try to reach me, so when I didn't answer it, she threatened me by mail saying she was sending my bill to a collections agency . I was in the office just TEN days before this. A collections agency? Really? She needs to work alone... With no interaction with actual humans.

When I called to see if they took our insurance the secretary was really nasty! How do they expect to get people in there if they can't even be nice!! Maybe they should find a job they like.

Rude/Disrespectful Staff

I had a very bad experience with the staff at Dr. Chase's office. They were rude and did not follow the insurance procedure of what the doctor said he would do. When asked if Dr. Chase could call me back so I can speak with him in regards to an insurance matter that I had (which Dr. Chase personally spoke to me about before my first visit and during my visit), I was told he doesn't have time for me because it was not important; he is too busy. I then asked to speak with the office manager on six different occasion in regards to the matter and never received a phone call back. When I would call and speak with the receptionist I was told "well I gave her the message, she must busy, I don't know what to tell you, just pay it then." I have asked for a statement with diagnostic codes to submit to my secondary insurance and was told no they would not give me anything until I paid the balance ($126.00). Originally I was told they were submitting to my secondary and then 3 months later was told they don't have time to do it. It is now a year later and it is still not resolved.

Caused PERMANENT irreversible damage to vision because of fumbled procedure. Tried to minimize truth to cover up. Staff was unsympathetic, uncooperative, and defensive when emergency appointment requested to come in due to agonizing pain. Just because a doctor explains his knowledge to you does NOT make him a good doctor. Please consider well known pros in the field for serious procedures.

A great doctor with a great manner

Dr. Chase is not only an expert at what he does, but he is great with kids and is the go-to Doctor when it comes to my eyes.He is absolutely the best there is.