Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Chatman
Dr. Donald Chatman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Chatman is affiliated with Mercy Hospital And Medical Center, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Chatman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Donald Chatman has the following 5 expertise
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Cancer
Dr. Donald Chatman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald Chatman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Chatman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Il
Michael Reese Hosp And Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Meharry Medical College
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Donald Chatman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDonald Leveritt Chatman MD, 111 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Donald Chatman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.