Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald D Chipman Jr
Dr. Donald D Chipman Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crestview, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Chipman is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast. Dr. Chipman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald D Chipman Jr has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Donald D Chipman Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Donald D Chipman Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald D Chipman Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Horrible experience , Prescribes meds incorrectly, Hence take 1 tab 3-4 times daily and quantity of 60..................Now if I do the math the quantity would be 90 to 120 for the month.......Well then you have pharmacy call for a refill , Refill gets denied..............Okay so you go to your next appt they do a drug screen test and No Narcotics are found in your system and they discontinue your care and tell you to find another provider!!!!!!!! Now common sense would tell a MORON that no Narcotics would be in someone's system over 3-4 days so having called for a refill over 2 weeks prior would indicate I WAS OUT OF MEDS HELLO.......Something is not right with this doctor
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chipman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Donald D Chipman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
Locations & DirectionsSacred Heart Medical Group At Crestview, 550 Redstone Ave W Ste 200, Crestview, FL
Dr. Donald D Chipman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crestview, FL.