Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Conlon
Dr. Donald Conlon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Gatos, CA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Conlon is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital - San Jose, Community Hospital of Los Gatos and El Camino Hospital. Dr. Conlon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Conlon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Conlon has been my primary-care physician since the 1980's. In that time he has given me my annual check-ups and guided me to exemplary specialists when I needed them. His response when I ask him about those referrals is that he would send members of his own family to these particular doctors. Dr. Conlon answers all my calls within half a day and has NEVER let me down. He is an extraordinary doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Conlon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Community Hospital of Los Gatos
El Camino Hospital
El Camino Hospital of Los Gatos
58 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
Graduated in 1955
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions340 Dardanelli Ln, Los Gatos, CA
Dr. Donald Conlon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.