- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter D Craske III DO
Dr. Walter D Craske III, DO is a doctor primarily located in Marion, OH, with other offices in Marion, OH and Mansfield, OH. They have 34 years of experience. Their specialties include Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Walter D Craske III has 3 locations
Dr. Walter D Craske III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Walter D Craske III has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Walter D Craske III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Walter D Craske III
Dr. Craske III graduated from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1985. Dr. Craske III works in Marion, OH and 2 other locations and specializes in Vascular Surgery. Dr. Craske III is affiliated with Ohiohealth Mansfield Hospital.