Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald A Crawford Jr
Dr. Donald A Crawford Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarksville, TN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Crawford is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare-Clarksville. Dr. Crawford has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald A Crawford Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Crawford was not my doctor, but I saw him late in my pregnancy and he was on call the night I went into labor. He strongly encouraged an induction which was not what I wanted. I didn't feel like he listened to my concerns. During my delivery he didn't tell me what he was doing and seemed very rushed. (It was 1am) He also made a comment about me going so far past my due date when I was only 3 days past. I later found out he misread my chart and thought I was a week and 3 days past.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2012, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2014, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Crawford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Donald A Crawford Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClarksville Ob/Gyn Associates, 1824 Memorial Dr, Clarksville, TN
Dr. Donald A Crawford Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.