Dr. Donald A Crawford Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald A Crawford Jr?

Not a good fit for me

Dr. Crawford was not my doctor, but I saw him late in my pregnancy and he was on call the night I went into labor. He strongly encouraged an induction which was not what I wanted. I didn't feel like he listened to my concerns. During my delivery he didn't tell me what he was doing and seemed very rushed. (It was 1am) He also made a comment about me going so far past my due date when I was only 3 days past. I later found out he misread my chart and thought I was a week and 3 days past.

Dr. Crawford is WONDERFUL!

Great Doctor

He delivered my son. He was awesome at all the appts and delivery. He listens and he talks to you not at you.