Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald G Cunningham has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Donald G Cunningham has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Donald G Cunningham has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
My experiences with Dr. Donald Cunningham and his staff were extremely disappointing to say the least. I was treated very condescending and rude, as well as dismissive from Dr. Donald Cunningham and his Hispanic female Medical Assistant, as it stemmed from a recent visit of which I was 10 minutes late due to Scottsdale traffic, and the accusation was brought up that I was 'non-compliant' as a patient when that is further from the truth. So I didn't appreciate being judged from them as a patient and a Military Veteran. So I have to add that they're not veteran friendly, and that from my observation they also displayed behavior that indicates that they 'protect' there staff when there staff provides poor service, to make the patient appear out of touch with their own complaints. Dr. Leroy Kareus was my initial Doctor, but sadly he passed away. In my own opinion, he was the 'gentle soul' of that practice. I will now locate a new family medical practice that appreciates their patients and America's Veterans.
Dr. Cunningham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Donald G Cunningham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPueblo Family Physicians, 15425 N Greenway Hayden Loop Ste 300, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Donald G Cunningham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.