Dr. Donald Cunningham Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Donald Cunningham?

Experienced doctor, very friendly, thorough....

Posted on April 7th, 2017

I have been going to Dr Cunningham for over 8 years. I have not once see him in anything but a friendly upbeat mood. Very positive, energetic, very funny guy at times. He has the years of experience that I was looking for in a doctor. Staff has always been great.

Terrible care

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Worst care and service. Incompetent and inaccessible. A patient with a cancer diagnosis treated unethically. Office staff lied on several occasions to cover up mistakes made. Avoid this practice

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr Cunningham has always been accurate and considerate when I have visited me. Everyone has bad days but, he has always been kind and understanding. He is the only Dr. who diagnosed my Vertigo. He sent

Complaint

Posted on December 24th, 2015

My experiences with Dr. Donald Cunningham and his staff were extremely disappointing to say the least. I was treated very condescending and rude, as well as dismissive from Dr. Donald Cunningham and his Hispanic female Medical Assistant, as it stemmed from a recent visit of which I was 10 minutes late due to Scottsdale traffic, and the accusation was brought up that I was 'non-compliant' as a patient when that is further from the truth. So I didn't appreciate being judged from them as a patient and a Military Veteran. So I have to add that they're not veteran friendly, and that from my observation they also displayed behavior that indicates that they 'protect' there staff when there staff provides poor service, to make the patient appear out of touch with their own complaints. Dr. Leroy Kareus was my initial Doctor, but sadly he passed away. In my own opinion, he was the 'gentle soul' of that practice. I will now locate a new family medical practice that appreciates their patients and America's Veterans.

Great experience

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I saw Dr. Cunningham last month as a new patient. I had a very good experience overall. He was very nice and listened to all of my concerns. He spent a lot of time with me and I left very pleased. Great staff too.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

This doctor is rude and does not seem to have the time to listen to his patients. He has NO bedside manners and should retire. He accused my 72 year old husband of being a meth addict because he is very thin. He had other doctors call us to set up appointments without informing us. I'd rather die than go back to him.

Run the other way!!!

Posted on November 12th, 2013

This Dr needs to retire. He is rude and walks out of the room after 5 minutes making a smart remark. He never listen to why I was there. It turned out that I had stomach cancer after I found a new Dr. He only cares about getting out of his office at 2pm. He is a horrible Dr and a rude person. His staff is a pathetic joke. I have never seen such stupid help in my life. The so called Dr assistant takes over after 2pm and he was so snotty yet was so dumb and useless. The girl taking your pulse and trying to read your file could not pronounce any of the prescriptions that were listed and kept insisting that the cream that I was using was for a tickle even though I told her that it was not. I have been there 3 times in 1 year and they still have not asked for records from my last Dr and have not refilled my prescriptions. If you value your health Please find another Dr with a well trained staff.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I have gone to dr c for over 30 years, I find him very caring, I now take my husband & mother to him

Posted on January 20th, 2016